Mid-East Career & Technology Centers
7:30 a.m.- 4 p.m.
Mid-East Career and Technology Centers is an extension of the area high schools providing career-tech services and programs to students from Buckeye Trail, Caldwell, Cambridge, Crooksville, John Glenn, Maysville, Meadowbrook, Philo, Shenandoah, Sheridan, Tri-Valley, West Muskingum and Zanesville High Schools.
Mid-East covers 1,740 square miles in three and one-half counties and offers skill training programs at the Buffalo Campus at 57090 Vocational Road, Senecaville, and the Zanesville Campus at 400 Richards Road, Zanesville. Students may attend either of the campuses regardless of their residence.
The district also serves adults through the Adult Education program, serving Belmont, Guernsey, Harrison, Muskingum, Noble and Perry counties, and the Career and Academic Readiness Education program, or CARE, which serves Guernsey, Monroe, Morgan, Muskingum, Noble and Perry counties.
At Mid-East CTC, we believe every student deserves the chance to make their education a real-world experience. Students spend half the day in traditional academic classroom settings and the other half in labs working under realistic work-world conditions. By integrating strong academics with focused, career-minded education, our students expand their opportunities to succeed in today's economy. With the support of families, business leaders and the community, we challenge all students to imagine their possibilities, control their futures, and excel beyond the classroom in an exciting new career or with additional education.
- For 50+ years, Mid-East has helped train and retrain the workforce, which fuels the local economy.
- Nine out of 10 Mid-East graduates obtain employment in good paying jobs.
- Mid-East customizes training for businesses and works with employees at their worksite.
- Since 2000 high school enrollment at Mid-East has jumped 35% and more than 10,500 adults have been trained.
- After 50+ years, we still offer career & college opportunities that help students succeed!