Genesis Community Ambulance Service
We provide round-the-clock service 365 days a year. In your time of need, CAS is minutes away.
Our main base is located on Linden Ave. in Zanesville, approximately 1/8th of s mile south of Adair Ave.
Genesis Community Ambulance Service - Providing Emergency and Non Emergency Transports 24 hours a day - 7 days a week. Serving Zanesville & Muskingum County since 1994, and now serving Perry and Washington Counties. We also provide Mobile Intensive Care, and Ambulette (Wheelchair Van) transport services.
Genesis Community Ambulance Service also performs many community Service activities throughout the year from staffing the Muskingum County Fair to providing EMS coverage for all sorts of area sports.
Genesis Community Ambulance Service also provides valuable Mutual Aid Assistance to the volunteer fire departments and squads of the area, supplying advanced life support personnel and equipment.
Additionally, Genesis Community Ambulance can be found working side-by-side with Zanesville Fire Department on all fire and accident calls.
- 24 hr Advanced and Basic Life Support Ambulance Service.
- Mobile Intensive Care Unit providing critical care to the serverly ill or injured.
- Emergency, non-emergency, and pre-scheduled transport available.
- Ambulette/Wheelchair van transport for medical services.
- Emergency Medical Dispatch, state of the art equipment.